Parmsesan potatoes stacks for breakfast, party food, or fancy dinner side dish with herby butter and crispy edges.
- 6 potatoes shape long and thin
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano grated
- 45 g butter melted
- 1 clove garlic minced
- fresh thyme
- salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 190C/ 365F
- Peal all the potatoes with a peeler. *It's better to use potatoes that shape long and thin in order to fit the muffin tins.
- Cut the potatoes in to 2mm slices with a food processor or mandoline.
- Potatoes slices are better to be as even as possible.
- In a large glass bowl, add all the sliced potatoes and melted butter.
- Add minced garlics, freshly grated parmigiano cheese, and fresh thyme leaves.
- Mix and coat all the potatoes well.
- Grease the muffin cups with butter. Place the potatoes in stacks and place them into the muffin tin.
- Bake the potatoes at 190C/375F for 50-60 minutes.
- Let the potatoes cool for 10 minutes. Run a knife through the edges of the muffin tins to remove the potatoes from the muffin tins.
- Sprinkle with some more grated parmigiano cheese and fresh thyme leaves.
Share this Recipe