This one-pot pasta is a quick and easy weeknight meal solution. The cream, cheese, mushroom and spinach is a great combination. Place all ingredients in the pot, add the liquid, and cook for 15 minutes. A delicious meal is ready in no time!
|Prep Time||5 minutes|
|Cook Time||15 minutes|
- 250 g pasta farfalle or linguine
- 100 g mushrooms chopped
- 150 g spinach chopped
- 2 shallots chopped
- 1 clove garlic chopped
- 200 ml heavy cream
- 750 ml water
- 1 cup parmigiano reggiano grated
- 10 leaves parsley finely chopped
- 3 green onions finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- Chopped all the ingredients into small pieces. This way all the ingredients will be cooked at the same time.
Cook the pasta
- In a pot, place pasta, mushroom, spinach, shallots, garlic into the pot. Add cream and water.
- Turn the heat to medium, bring everything to a boil. Cook the pasta for 15 minutes and keep stirring.
- Just before ready. Season the pasta with salt and pepper. Add green onion and parsley. Use a wooden spoon and mix everything well.
- Turn the heat off and add the parmigiano reggiano cheese. Mix everything well. Serve while warm!
Share this Recipe