Quick, easy and delicious banana oatmeal pancakes. Don’t sacrifice a healthy breakfast in the morning when you don’t have time! It is also perfect for a weekend brunch. Get all the ingredients into a blender or food processor and pour it right out of the pitcher onto your pan. They are light, fluffy and gluten free!
- 1 1/3 cup oatmeal
- 2 bananas ripe
- 100 ml whole milk
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Add the lemon juice to the whole milk and set it aside for 5 minutes to sour. The milk will start to curdle and will lead to a fluffy pancake.
- In a blender or a food processor, add milk, egg, banana, and honey.
- Blend until all ingredients are combined.
- Add oatmeal, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt.
- Blend the batter until as smooth as desired.
- Pour the batter on a preheated frying pan or griddle over medium heat with a dash of vegetable oil.
- When the batter started to form some big bubbles, flip over to the other side.
- Cook until both sides are golden brown.
- Serve with maple syrup or fresh fruits.
Share this Recipe